Arm Balances and Inversions Masterclass
Arm balances are exciting to integrate into your practice, but they can be intimidating!
In this two-hour workshop we will look at the fundamentals of arm balances, how to practice them safely and how to evolve your yoga practice to support achieving them. If you are new to arm balances & inversions, we will build up a firm and sage foundation. Alternatively if you have some arm balances and inversions under your belt, we will start to weave them together into transitional combinations.
Some of the poses we will explore:
-Crow/Bakasana & Kakasana
– Side Crow/Parsva Bakasana
– Flying Split/Eka Pada Koundinyasana
– One Leg Crow/ Eka Pada Bakasana
– Handstand/ Adho Mukha Vrkshasana
– Forearm Stand/ Pincha Mayurasana
Whether you can do them or not this workshop is for you. Come learn in a friendly, safe and most of all fun environment.
First 10 bookings get an early Bird Price of £35, after that it’s £40 per person.
Also included in the price is one of Café Matariki’s delicious juices to enjoy after class.
HOW TO BOOK
- Mind Body App, please use the ENROLLMENTS button top right to find this workshop
- Call 0117 321 5445
- Email Events@pacificyoga.co.uk